Laser Beard Shaping In Kanpur
Get your beard shaped with the best dermatologist in Kanpur where we use a beam of low-energy laser light targeted at hair follicles to destroy them completely and give you a perfect beard line on your face.
If you think flawless skin is for brides only, then you are absolutely wrong. Everyone wants to flaunt a cool beard look on their wedding day as it has become a trending style, especially among the youth. To keep your look in shape and style, you have to perform shaving and trimming every morning, which is a time-consuming and messy process. To facilitate men with the advantage of stopping shaving and trimming every day then, laser treatment is considered the most suitable treatment.
What is Laser Beard Treatment?
Due to the progress of modern technology, it is easy to get rid of unwanted hairs permanently. It is one of the best gifts given by modern technology.
It reduces the unwanted hair from your face and gives you a clean and well-groomed beard look.
The time consumed for this procedure is very less in comparison to other ones because the targeted area is less, and also, you’ll experience less pain in this procedure. Whereas the result you will get will be permanent.
How long does laser beard shaping work?
According to the dermatologist in Kanpur, a beam of low-energy laser light is targeted at hair follicles to destroy them completely. A well-trained laser technician or skin doctor in Kanpur is allowed to perform this treatment process. The pigmented hair absorbs the laser beam and gets converted into heat to damage hair follicles permanently. This treatment works only on growing hair follicles.
To get complete results, generally, it requires 6-8 sessions as the hair follicles, which remain unaffected by the laser beam, may grow hair in some time. We, the best dermatologist in Kanpur, need complete information about the beard’s style, shape, and line to be removed.
We believe that eye protection shields are essential for patients and the skin doctor in Kanpur as well. The head and the beard area are not the targeted area, so the best skin specialist in Kanpur will cover it properly.
This treatment is not too painful, although discomfort may be experienced during the process. Only some stingy sensation is observed when the laser beam is applied.
According to the best skin specialist in Kanpur, for best results, people need 6-8 sessions in the interval of 1 month, but the number of sessions varies from patient to patient. As every patient has different testosterone levels on which the hair growth depends, some may require some sessions accordingly.
Benefits of Laser Beard Shaping
- It is a permanent solution for your well-maintained beard shape.
- You will be free from traditional shaving.
- You may suffer from minor side effects like redness, which will vanish after a few days.
- It targets a specific area of your facial hair previously without hampering the surrounding skin.
- The procedure is safe and comfortable without any long term side effects.
- It boosts your confidence.
- You can join your regular work right after the laser treatment.
- As it is a laser treatment, it takes less time.
- It gives you the perfect desired look of your beard line on your face.
- It is essential to decide the desired style, shape, and line of the beard, as this procedure causes permanent hair reduction, and the hair may not grow again in that area.
- The best skin specialist in Kanpur recommends you to stop waxing, plucking, or threading at least 8 weeks before the procedure starts.
- Patients need to avoid tanning or UV exposure before the procedure.
- Any intense exfoliation, peels or chemical treatment before or during the treatment may cause a burning sensation as the skin becomes more sensitive.
- Avoid using bleach creams and perfumed products a few weeks before the treatment.
- Make sure that there are no open cuts on your face.
- Exfoliation, peels, and any other chemical treatment should be avoided for at least 1 week after your laser treatment.
Cooling gel should be applied during and after the treatment to relieve redness, swelling, and burning sensations.
- Dermatologist in Kanpur, strictly prohibit swimming for at least 2-3 days.
- Use a sunscreen SPF 50+ before going out in the sun for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid shaving for 4-5 days.
- Avoid bleach creams and perfume products.
- The best skin specialist in Kanpur recommends avoiding hot water baths or any other heat treatment for at least 48 hours after treatment to prevent burning sensations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, laser beard shaping is permanent, but in rare cases, some hair from the targeted area might grow back. Hair growth depends on several factors, such as the type of hair that regrows and how well the treatment is performed.
During treatment, some people might experience burning, discomfort, or stinging. Being a skin doctor in Kanpur, we use a numbing cream for the area we are treating. In some cases, some clients might have an allergic reaction or skin irritation in response to the numbing cream.
According to the skin doctor in Kanpur, laser hair removal treatment doesn’t hurt you at all. It also doesn’t have any long-term side effects as well.
Generally, laser beard shaping takes one hour as it does not cover much area.
According to the best skin specialist in Kanpur, for most people, laser beard shaping is safe and has no long-term side effects.